Meet Your Experts in Relieving Dental Anxiety in Ballwin and St. Louis, MO
Whether you haven’t set foot in a dentist’s office for years due to dental fear or you’re just nervous about an upcoming procedure, we make relieving dental anxiety in Ballwin and St. Louis a top priority. We never want anxiety to prevent you from getting the care you need for your smile!
No matter why you may feel nervous, we’ll calm you with:
- Comfort amenities like Tempur-Pedic pads on our dental chairs
- A compassionate team with lots of experience in easing patients’ nerves
- A choice of safe dental sedation
- Extended hours so you can schedule your appointments at less busy times
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays and dental lasers
Technology Keeps Your Procedures Quick & Comfortable
We’ve invested in technology that helps us keep your care as fast and comfortable as possible. For example, we use:
- Dental Lasers – We use a laser for gum disease treatment that doesn’t require cutting or stitches.
- Physics Forceps – These forceps simplify tooth extractions, even for badly damaged teeth.
- Digital Scanning – No more messy goop when we need to make impressions of your teeth.
- Digital X-Rays – Taking digital images is less invasive than traditional X-rays.
Stay Calm with Extended Hours & Two Kinds of Sedation
We’re open until 7 p.m. on Mondays and take appointments on select Saturdays. This makes it easy for you to visit our office at a time when it’s less likely to be busy. Nothing can increase your anxiety like a dental emergency – but in most cases, you’ll be able to get same-day emergency care. You can also get dental sedation if you need it:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also called laughing gas, it takes effect fast and wears off quickly too.
- Oral Sedative – We’ll give you a safe prescription medication to take prior to your procedure.
If there is anything we can do to help in relieving dental anxiety in Ballwin or St. Louis, MO just ask! Call The DentaLink at (636) 496 8584 (Ballwin office) or (314) 334-1474 (St. Louis office) for an appointment.