Straighten Teeth in a Few Months With Fastbraces in Ballwin and St. Louis, MO
Patients no longer need to spend years in orthodontics to achieve straighter teeth. Using Fastbraces in Ballwin and St. Louis gives patients a better smile in as few ast 100 days — about the time it takes the seasons to change. Other advantages of Fastbraces include:
- Less time in braces
- Less sensitivity through treatment
- Improved oral health and overall confidence
- Reduced risk of tooth structure loss
- Less care needed after treatment is finished
The DentaLink is the place to correct all of your orthodontic needs in Ballwin or St Louis. Let us help you achieve a better, healthier smile. Call our dental office at (636) 496 8584 (Ballwin office) or (314) 334-1474 (St. Louis office) to book a consultation at The DentaLink.
Fastbraces Treatment Is Fast & Affordable
Drs. Link use Fastbraces to treat patients with alignment problems, crooked teeth, and even bite issues. The treatment is so popular because it’s one of the only short-term orthodontic systems that can treat moderate or severe orthodontic issues. As the treatment time is much shorter than traditional braces, it’s also typically less expensive. Plus, Dr. Allan Link was recently awarded Master Provider status for his Fastbraces work.
Here’s how it works so quickly:
- Moves Tooth Crown and Root at Same Time — Most orthodontic systems move the root and crown in two phases, but Fastbraces treatment moves every part of the tooth simultaneously, reducing treatment time. This is thanks to the treatment’s unique triangular-shaped brackets, which are tooth-colored and match the smile.
- Super-Elastic Wire — Rather than putting patients through multiple wire changes, Fastbraces treatment uses only one heat-activated wire. That means fewer checkups and NO wire tightenings or changes.
- Less Time With Retainer — After most orthodontic treatments, patients are often asked to wear retainers 24 hours a day in some cases. That’s not the case for Fastbraces. Once the braces are off, you’ll only have to wear a retainer for only 15 minutes a day.
Fastbraces at The DentaLink
What are Fastbraces?
Hello, my name is Dr. Allan Link, and I’m a member of The DentaLink. I’m going to talk to you about Fastbraces.
Fastbraces is a revolutionary design to the brackets used for the braces. So to a layperson, they look and feel like regular braces.
However, because of the brackets, they move the tooth in total instead of just moving the top part and then following up with the root, the bottom part.
This bracket allows you to move the tooth in total that moves the tooth more efficiently, i.e., faster.
What are the benefits of Fastbraces?
A big advantage is that when you have a lot of crowding of the teeth, this will grow the arch, so we hardly ever need to take teeth out.
The growth of the arch increases lip and cheek support, which gives a much more beautiful result that provides you with a complete smile instead of a shrunken arch, like when we take teeth out with traditional braces.
The cost is less because they are faster and brackets don’t need changing.
The other thing is that most cases can be done in just six months; we rarely have to go over a year.
In essence, they’re a faster, more efficient movement that is not accomplished by adding more pressure but accomplished by a better bracket design.
Are extractions needed for Fastbraces?
Never in my office will we do extractions for Fastbraces. If it’s that type of case, specialists will do them.
It has a stable outcome, which doesn’t mean you don’t wear retainers. But because the whole tooth moves in total, it’s not just the top part that looks straight. The entire tooth is aligned correctly.
I am amazed at the results we get in a short time with Fastbraces.
Each case completion is every bit as beautiful as the next.
I hate seeing extractions cases with my Invisalign® and Fastbraces. We never do them in our office, which doesn’t mean that it will never happen, but we never do them in our office.
We can accomplish 80% to 90% of the cases out there without needing extractions.
Visit us at The DentaLink to get the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
For Another Option, Straighten Teeth Without Braces
Fastbraces treatment is a great option for working professionals and adults who want straight teeth fast! But some patients simply don’t want to deal with braces at all. The DentaLink has an option for those patients, too. We use Invisalign, a clear orthodontic solution that uses a series of trays to move teeth into a better position. During the first consultation, we’ll take a digital scan of your teeth and plan out every step of the treatment, so you know exactly what to expect.
Invisalign has many user-friendly benefits:
- The trays are removable for easier eating and cleaning (but you need to wear the trays for at least 20 hours a day)
- Treatment is virtually invisible!
- Treatment typically takes only 12 to 18 months
- No metal or attachments of any kind means more comfort
- No damage to sensitive soft tissue from brackets or wires