Enjoy a Complete Smile Again With Dental Implants
You may be thinking about dental work for your missing and damaged teeth. That’s exactly what brought many now-satisfied patients to our door in Ballwin and St. Louis. They were tired of dealing with an underperforming smile. Just like we did for them, The DentaLink team offers help through types of dental implants. Drs. Link and our team can use these replacement tooth roots to:
- Fill in smile gaps to give you a complete, gorgeous new grin
- Allow you to enjoy all the foods you’ve been missing out on
- Restore your chewing power to aid your digestion and help prevent health problems
- Increase your self-confidence in social and romantic settings
- Give you a significant edge when trying for a new job or promotion
- Help you look younger, more attractive, and more robust
Don’t delay your new smile. Call us today to schedule your dental implants consultation. Our Ballwin office is located near 141 and Manchester (Siebert Park and Margaret Stoecker Park) and can be reached at (636) 496 8584, and our St. Louis office is located at 2552 Lemay Ferry Road, just a short drive off I-55 and can be reached at (314) 334-1474.
Improve Your Life With Teeth Implants
Although dental implants have been around in one form or another for hundreds of years, in the last few decades implant technology has grown by leaps and bounds. Today, teeth implants are generally made from medical-grade titanium and are surgically placed into a patient’s jaw.
Dr. Link will design your implant procedure beforehand, then use a 3-D printer to create a detailed model to guide your surgery. Afterward, he can secure a dental restoration to your implants that could potentially last for several decades! Your options for implant restoration may include:
- Single Implant Crowns – A porcelain or zirconia crown anchored to an implant will replace a single missing tooth. Using our CEREC system, we can design your new crown and make it with our own milling station located at our other dental practice across town.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – We can use two or more implants to secure a sturdy bridge, replacing several missing teeth in a row. You’ll enjoy having a complete smile as well as renewed biting power.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Implants can anchor a set of dentures, making your new teeth more stable and comfortable than traditional removable dentures could ever be. They will secure to a bar that is in turn screwed to your implants.
- Fixed Full Arch Replacement Teeth – Using a minimal number of implants (usually four), we can attach a complete arch of replacement teeth. They will look natural and give you back virtually all your biting and chewing capacity.
- Same-Day Smile – You could potentially receive your new implants and replacement teeth in just one appointment – without waiting several months in between.
Mini Implants May Work For You
Teeth implants need a sufficient amount of strong bone to bond with. If your jawbone is weak or deteriorated, or you’re not a good candidate for a bone graft procedure, then mini dental implants may be a good option for you. You will appreciate our Shatkin F.I.R.S.T.® mini dental implants, which are proven to be the strongest mini implants in the world.
- Require less good bone for bonding
- Need a less invasive procedure
- Allow for a shorter healing time
If you have any questions about types of dental implants and the benefits of dental implants, call us at (636) 496 8584 (Ballwin office) or (314) 334-1474 (St. Louis office) and schedule a consultation today.
Dental implants are titanium roots, that are replaced with in the jawbone to resemble a tooth or group of teeth. A screw is inserted through the gums and into the jawbone. A porcelain crown is then attached to the screw to become the new tooth or teeth. They can be used to support dental prosthesis including crowns, dentures, and bridges. Today’s treatments are so natural looking, no one will know you had surgery. There’s approximately a 95% success rate for all implants. With modern advances in dentistry, some implants can be restored immediately with life like all porcelain crowns. For more details ask your dentist.