Build a Better Smile With Oral Surgery in Ballwin and St. Louis, MO
Patients can overcome dental infections and gum problems with elite oral surgery in Ballwin and St. Louis, MO. The DentaLink puts your needs first and focuses on solutions that improve oral health and keep the smile function for years. The benefits of visiting us for oral surgery services:
- Healthier mouth and better overall health
- Improve function and smile appearance
- Eliminating pain and reducing costs down the road
Coming to The DentaLink allows you to correct almost all of your dental problems in one location. Schedule a consultation today by calling us at (636) 496 8584 (Ballwin office) or (314) 334-1474 (St. Louis office).
Correct Problems With State-of-the-Art Technology
Drs. Link have spent their entire careers expanding their dental knowledge and services. That’s what makes The DentaLink such a comfortable and advanced dental practice. We use oral surgery techniques to replace missing teeth, save existing teeth, build up bone, and even treat soft-tissue problems in children. Our services:
- Tooth Removal — Severely broken or failing teeth need to be removed to keep the mouth healthy. We using gentle tools to remove teeth and will set up a plan for replacing the tooth. Our office also removes some wisdom teeth.
- Dental Implants — Dental implants are the strongest tooth replacement option in dentistry, and our dentists are skilled at placing implants to replace single missing teeth or entire arches of missing teeth. We use sophisticated 3D imaging to guide in the better placement of implants, improving success and reducing post-operative sensitivity.
- Bone Grafts — If a patient has lost significant bone, we’ll build up the bone so we have a stable foundation for implants.
- Sinus Bump — Build up the bone at the direct site you’ll need an implant.
- Laser Surgery — As part of our family dentistry, we use a soft-tissue laser that is virtually pain-free to treat young children who are tongue-tied or lip-tied.
Keep your mouth healthy and functional with oral surgery in Ballwin and St. Louis. Needing dental treatments can be intimidating, but your comfort is our first priority. Come see how we can improve your smile. Call (636) 496 8584 (Ballwin office) or (314) 334-1474 (St. Louis office) to schedule your visit or use the online form.