Restore Your Oral Function with Dentures in Ballwin and St. Louis, MO
Some people still refer to dentures in as “false teeth.” But our dentists at The DentaLink use an advanced technique that results in replacement teeth that look natural in your smile and give you a superior fit. We use the best materials and take measurements with a special focus on how your jaw works together with your teeth and the tissues in your mouth. These dentures are known as Columbia Dentures, since Dr. Allan Link learned the technique in Columbia, SC.
With our teeth replacements, you will:
- Smile confidently again
- Feel more comfortable in social settings
- Be able to eat a wide variety of food
- Enjoy a younger-looking appearance
If you need to replace most or all of your teeth, call (636) 496 8584 today to schedule a consultation.
Combine Dentures with Dental Implants for Added Security
Conventional dentures stay in place with suction, and perhaps adhesive. This means they can sometimes become loose – or even dislodged – during activities like eating. Our dentists can attach your replacement teeth to dental implants for added security. Since implants are embedded in your jaw, your new teeth will stay securely in place without adhesive. You’ll be able to eat whatever you’d like, including foods like crunchy apples.
Not only that, but implants stimulate your jaw while chewing, in the same way that natural tooth roots do. This stimulation preserves your bone, so your jaw stays strong and healthy. Without bone loss, your replacement teeth won’t need periodic fit adjustments.
Our dentists use the latest techniques, designed to provide the best performance with the least impact on your jaw. For example, they can attach a full arch of replacement teeth to just four dental implants.
Choose Conventional Dentures If You’d Prefer
Dental implants aren’t for everyone. Conventional dentures won’t require a surgical implant placement procedure, and they are often more affordable. You can choose:
- Full Dentures – These replace complete arches of teeth in your upper and/or lower jaw. They are easy to remove for daily cleaning. Thanks to our superior technique for measurement, you’ll enjoy a comfortable fit.
- Partial Dentures – If you still have some teeth left, you may want to choose partial dentures. They attach to your natural teeth to fill in the spaces in your smile. Like full dentures, you can easily take them out for maintenance.