Keep Infection Away With Dental Cleanings and Exams in Ballwin and St. Louis, MO
Professional dental cleanings and exams in Ballwin and St. Louis keep your mouth healthy and greatly reduce the risk of dangerous problems like tooth decay and gum disease. These routine visits are not just about infection control. They also:
- Keep the mouth cavity-free
- Teach you about best at-home practices
- Reduce the risk of infections
- Save you time and money
DentaLink uses the latest techniques to make exams gentle and pleasant at our practice. Set your appointment today by calling our Ballwin office at (636) 496 8584 or our St. Louis office at (314) 334-1474.
Clean Your Teeth & Fight Off Infection
At DentaLink, you can expect comfort from our skilled dental team. You can have your teeth cleaned in our stress-free operatories while you sit back in our Tempur-Pedic chairs. As part of cleanings, our hygienists are trained to remove any dangerous substances like plaque and tartar and then polish the teeth to make it harder for these substances to stick to the teeth. Our exams also include general dental care with:
- DIAGNOdent — This laser cavity detection device identifies even the tiniest signs of tooth decay.
- VELScope — This noninvasive handheld device quickly scans the mouth for abnormal tissues or signs of oral cancers and other infections.
- Fluoride Treatments — Fluoride is a natural substance proven to reduce the risk of tooth decay and even restore damaged enamel.
- Dental Sealants — Add another layer to your dental prevention plan. Sealants are placed over the biting surface to lock out tooth decay.
- Treat Gum Disease — Take control of gum disease in our office. We provide solutions like scaling and root planing (a process that removes bacteria and tartar from beneath the gumline) and even soft-tissue laser surgery.
Some forms of gum disease are not curable, and we recommend those patients to visit the dentist once every three to four months.
DentaLink is a family dentistry practice offering pediatric services, and services for seniors. Entrust us your dental care and the care of your loved ones. Give us a call today at our Ballwin office at (636) 496 8584 or our St. Louis office at (314) 334-1474 to schedule an appointment for dental cleanings and exams.